Monday, June 15, 2009

Shower...

Our lovely friends threw us a baby shower over the weekend...it was great to see our friends in one place and to be able to connect with everyone before the baby comes along.

I'm not a big shower person...wedding or baby...I guess it's not really my thing. Ours was a casual backyard bbq with all of the guys and girls which was exactly what we wanted...no frills...no games...and lots of food! =)

Casey thoroughly enjoyed himself...making the rounds...mooching food off of people...following kids around who willingly dropped food for him...I am still discovering what he ate that day...eww...


There was a cake...in the shape of a stroller...which was lovingly made by Auntie A and her mom (thanks again!)...and shortly annihilated by all...although nobody wanted to take the baby head...a good sign I guess? =)



Spoiled rotten with presents already...this kid better not get used to it...and we are very grateful to everyone who came.



Many thanks to Auntie K, Uncle D and Auntie A for organizing it all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment